- How do I enter? Click here: www.essexfada.co.uk/enter-online/ to fill in our online entry form.
- Can I enter my own Business? Yes…shout about your business, tell us what you have achieved!
- Does it cost to enter? No, entry is free!
- When do entries close? Entries close on Sunday 10th June.
- When does judging take place? Judging takes place between 17th June – 17th August.
- What is the judging process? All the entries are put to a panel of expert judges from the Essex Food and Drink Industry. There are two judges allocated to each category and each pair will choose between 6-8 businesses from entries which they’d like to visit for a judges’ meeting. The judges will arrange a visit to the business/establishments to find out more, the judging meetings are around one hour each and are an informal format, giving the entrant the opportunity to tell the judges all about their business and show them around. The judges will have a pre-determined criteria from which they will judge the businesses against. From the visited businesses, the judges will choose their four finalists who will be invited along to the awards ceremony on Thursday 5th October. The winner will be announced on the evening.
- What is the dress code? Black Tie.
- What is the format of the evening? Guests will be welcomed with a sparkling drinks reception to network, then will be seated and served a delicious three course meal. The awards ceremony will take place after the meal where all the winners shall be revealed!
- When does the Essex Life Food and Drink Awards take place? The date and venue of the awards will be confirmed shortly.